Tuesday 2 April 2013

An apology and a promise

Hello lovely readers

This is just a quick apology that I haven't updated in a while. I keep meaning to write a post about how I've been discharged from hospital, and how my physio is going, and I even made a video for you the other week, but finding enough time to sit down and write it is proving hard right now.

Thank you for still reading - nearly ten thousand views now! - and I promise I will write a post soon with details of my physio exercises, and how it's going.

There isn't so much to say now as there was at the beginning, because progress gets slower as the feet get better, but I do intend to continue posting at least for the first year of recovery, so please bear with me!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I've just recently come across your blog-it is really interesting! I had bunion surgery on my left foot last year :).

    ReplyDelete